Bruco Integrated Circuits is a fab-less IC design center, creating ground breaking solutions for our world leading customers. We are a flexible company with short lines of communication. Our analogue, RF and mixed-signal application specific integrated circuits (ASICs) are used in a broad range of applications: communications, MEMS, automotive and industrial.
We have created ASICs like
- Eight-input phased-array satellite RF front-ends and the accompanying antenna board
- Tile drivers for 11 million MEMS mirrors on a single 4×2cm die
- LED driver ASICs able to dim to very low light levels and which are wirelessly controllable
- Automotive IC’s like body controllers, CAN bus transceivers and alternator voltage regulators
These ASICs are examples of our diverse projects requiring the best of our highly skilled experts; not only of their technical abilities but also of their flexibility, cooperation and communication. Our project teams consist of a mix of system, RF, analogue, digital and application engineers. You will find a high degree of freedom and flexibility within your project team in which everyone is respected for their skill, work and responsibilities.
- First-line manager of the RF IC Design group, consisting of RF(IC) Design Engineers, RF Application Design Engineers, and RF Test and Validation Engineers
- Preserve the wireless system development and RF IC design competence and deliver skilful resources to projects, insource and outsource
- Support and mentor RF(IC) design engineers with their daily work as well as their future career development
- Translate and combine RF systems requirements into RF(IC) designs and getting customer acceptance of the final chip specifications
- Perform feasibility studies and analyse new RF design concepts. Contribute to the company’s product portfolio roadmap
- Decompose the RF design to find the best solution regarding key indicators such as performance, area and costs. This includes creating solutions, which are equal or better than the solution of competitors or externally available (IP) solutions
- Perform the actual design and simulations of RFIC circuits using state-of-the-art EDA tools like Cadence
- Review RFIC designs, evaluation, characterization and test results
- Compare competitor solutions and propose differentiating solutions
- Schedule and take ownership of tasks and proactively report progress to project leaders
Joining our teams means working in a professional work environment. We offer you an attractive wage package with several extra benefits. In addition we offer you the opportunity to develop technical skills and learn additional skills on the job. Be part of the next generation of innovative IC developers and a flexible and pleasant work environment.
You are highly motivated, responsible and a team player. Besides having excellent problem-solving and analytical skills, you are a self-motivated professional and capable of motivating and developing a team of RF engineers. You are efficient, resistant to pressure (time as well as social) and you like to help extending our organization for further growth. You understand customer, both internal and external, needs and take ownership.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Electronics
- 10+ years of experience in (RF)IC design
- A thorough understanding of semiconductor physics and various IC processes
- Knowledge of industry leading EDA tools from Cadence, Mentor or Synopsys
- Good communication skills in both Dutch and English.
- Experienced in MS Office